Lea Kleinenkuhnen from the City of Brussels presented RESPONSE during the NCP session and included a testimony of what it is like to participate in an EU-funded project and international consortium.
This B2B focusses on Sustainable and Smart Technologies for Cities and invites you to discover multiple business and cooperation opportunities in the field of urban mobility, energy performance, sustainable construction, circularity, low carbon economy and digital transformation.
Do you have an innovative project /solution that can contribute towards the achievement of climate-neutrality objectives of cities that increases their resilience? Are you looking for a partner to improve and develop your technology? We will help you to find your technical partner for international collaboration or R&D projects.
Main topics covered by the matchmaking event:
• Smart cities and communities, ICT for cities
• Smart mobility and logistics, MaaS
• Energy-efficiency of buildings and districts
• Renewable energies, energy management and recovery, smart grids and energy systems integration
• Circular economy and nature based solutions for urban districts
• Smart, healthy and secure living
The presentation about RESPONSE from Lea Kleinenkuhnen can be accessed here.